Here we show a simple setup, how you could easily conform a road onto any terrain, as long as you can project onto it from above.
Flexibility always comes first in most of our projects, so you retain full control over all aspects, like terrainshape, roadpath, roadstyle for further adaptions in the future. Those can be changed later in the process
The Tutorial is done in 3ds Max 2012, but is certainly valid for earlier and later Versions of 3ds Max as well.
- Pingback2 начина за създаване на път в 3ds Max – Младен Градев
- PingbackTwo ways to create road in Max – Mladen Gradev
- PingbackTerrain modelling
- PingbackНяколко начина за създаване на път в 3ds Max - Младен Градев
- PingbackSeveral ways for creation of road in 3ds Max - Mladen Gradev
- PingbackTuts | Pearltrees
- Pingbackxoio-air | Tutorial: Cutting roads into your terrain – xoio-air